If you could bottle something intangible to give as a Christmas present...

What would you choose?

I'd choose compassion and kindness mixed and give it out freely  Gift

I think they are intertwined.

Compassion is an inward thing, that needs to be there for kindness, an outward thing, to be available to give to others.

Compassion for and kindness to oneself is also important so I think we should gift it to ourselves too.

Gift

Parents
  • It’s incredibly difficult to imagine bottling something intangible. How do you bottle freedom? What happens when you pull the cork? Every anxiety causing issue was immediately resolved by magic? All of those irritating people who stand in the way of you being able to go where you want to do what you want suddenly cease to exist?

The same thing goes for kindness. Whos the definition of kindness? I’m sure a lot of people whose definition of kindness is shut up and go make my dinner.

it’s a bit like giving someone a genies lamp with three wishes. What they wish for for their own selves might be horrific for other people.

it’s easier to imagine bottling sensations or experiences. You could imagine bottled relaxation. Bottled pleasure. Pull The cork take one sniff instant orgasm.

• I think you are missing the point, this was meant to be a positive uplifting thread

• I'm autistic. Missing the other persons point in favory of some more intresting alternative interpritation of what they've said is part of my 'thing.' That said if some one sent me an orgasm in a bottle I'd certainly find it uplifting :P

• .....trust you to peep up again!

Reply Children
No Data