Hi just wondering

Has anyone else dealt with bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace, some of which is related to your disabilities? And how did you deal with it. May or may not be asking hypothetically.

What channels did you go through, like who did you tell, did you pursue anything legally? 

Parents
  • Hi,  Yes I have had significant issues,  I'm llucky as Im public sector and therefore a little more protected than private sector. The phrase on the spectrum is widely use for our customers in an offensive way.  I utilsed grievance procedure HR etc nothing changed.   I uave good support from one or two confidants but primarily my new tactic is to call people out and threaten that I'll report them.  Thats seems to work better than anything but the only issue with that is making sure you dont put a foot out of line yourself.  

• Hi,  Yes I have had significant issues,  I'm llucky as Im public sector and therefore a little more protected than private sector. The phrase on the spectrum is widely use for our customers in an offensive way.  I utilsed grievance procedure HR etc nothing changed.   I uave good support from one or two confidants but primarily my new tactic is to call people out and threaten that I'll report them.  Thats seems to work better than anything but the only issue with that is making sure you dont put a foot out of line yourself.  

Children