How much of your personality have you had to surrender, to fit into Nt societies conception of ,what a human being should be?

This ones hard to answer.  Are there any shrinks in?  

What is personality for a start?

What did you want to be when you were a child? And what are you now?

Parents
  • I dont remember what i wanted to be. 

I now recognise more easily when my communication, what im saying or doing may be seen as "different".I now notice more when people laugh at me. Some people are horrible, im not one of those people. Laugh with me not at me. Some are jealous, because i always try to do a perfect job. I may receive praise for this. Others sometimes dont like this. But it's me and how i have always been. I try less now to be like others.  It does upset me when people are unkind and not genuine. 

• I dont remember what i wanted to be. 

I now recognise more easily when my communication, what im saying or doing may be seen as "different".I now notice more when people laugh at me. Some people are horrible, im not one of those people. Laugh with me not at me. Some are jealous, because i always try to do a perfect job. I may receive praise for this. Others sometimes dont like this. But it's me and how i have always been. I try less now to be like others.  It does upset me when people are unkind and not genuine. 

Children
No Data