Essential maintenance tomorrow: this site unavailable

Just seen this at the top of the page (shows on a PC) and the 10 day old thread has been updated Thinking

The National Autistic Society will be performing essential maintenance on the 3rd of November at 9.00am. This will mean the online community website will be unavailable for most of the day. Please see this thread for more information.   

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/34224/essential-maintenance-on-the-3rd-of-november-from-9-00am

Parents
  • I don't think there has been any noticeable outage today, the same as every other day when we have had that warning saying the site would be unavailable for most of the day.

It would appear that whatever they were planning hasn't worked for some reason and that's why it keeps getting postponed.

• Update: It would appear that something was done on the 3rd November, as the email notification function seems to have broken.

For the past couple of days I haven't been receiving any notification emails for replies to the threads I'm subscribed to. The last one I received was on the 3rd around 9am.

Anyone else?

• Update: It would appear that something was done on the 3rd November, as the email notification function seems to have broken.

For the past couple of days I haven't been receiving any notification emails for replies to the threads I'm subscribed to. The last one I received was on the 3rd around 9am.

Anyone else?

Children