hi what are your special interests or hyperfixations

mine are wolves :))

Parents
  • When I was a toddler till i was 8ish, my special intrest was penguins. I would only talk about penguins, draw penguins, collect stuff, research them, and every day for 3 years I would watch the Adventures of Skamper the Penguin while eating penguin shaped crackers (they didnt taste very good but they were penguin shaped). My favorite penguins were Adele, Fairy, and Chinstrap.

Then 9ish to 12, it was dinosaurs. My favorite dinosaurs were Microrapter, Spinosaurus, and Ankelasaurus (sorry about my spelling). I had dino shirts and bed set and posters and toys.

Then when i was 12 till now it was Frozen. And im not even going to explain this one because It is definatly my most intense special intrest ive had. But my secondary special intrest right now is psychology, specifically mental "dissorders". I actually bought the DSM 5 TR (after reading it btw, i think it might be more helpful to just learn about real peoples experiances. but the book is a nice referance i guess). And I get hyperfixated on the tv series A Kind of Spark and Jurrasic World Camp Cretacious but i consider those hyperfixations instead of special intrests just because my special intrests are constant and last years while my hyperfixations are more of a deep intrest for a few days then it fades for a while then a  month later i might get back to it for anouther few days.

• When I was a toddler till i was 8ish, my special intrest was penguins. I would only talk about penguins, draw penguins, collect stuff, research them, and every day for 3 years I would watch the Adventures of Skamper the Penguin while eating penguin shaped crackers (they didnt taste very good but they were penguin shaped). My favorite penguins were Adele, Fairy, and Chinstrap.

Then 9ish to 12, it was dinosaurs. My favorite dinosaurs were Microrapter, Spinosaurus, and Ankelasaurus (sorry about my spelling). I had dino shirts and bed set and posters and toys.

Then when i was 12 till now it was Frozen. And im not even going to explain this one because It is definatly my most intense special intrest ive had. But my secondary special intrest right now is psychology, specifically mental "dissorders". I actually bought the DSM 5 TR (after reading it btw, i think it might be more helpful to just learn about real peoples experiances. but the book is a nice referance i guess). And I get hyperfixated on the tv series A Kind of Spark and Jurrasic World Camp Cretacious but i consider those hyperfixations instead of special intrests just because my special intrests are constant and last years while my hyperfixations are more of a deep intrest for a few days then it fades for a while then a  month later i might get back to it for anouther few days.

Children
No Data