Really upset

I'm so upset, I'm trying to get a partime job and keep getting told I'm unsuccessful at every interview. I can do all the jobs I've applied for but they all keep saying no. I'm sat here crying because of another rejection. I don't know what else to do 

Parents
  • I used to get rejected and think it's down to being autistic and totally ignored the diagnoses. 

I keep on getting letters from the NHS trust saying I've haven't done the staff survey even though haven't done anything. Now harassing me and tried to email the supervisor. Automatic reply each time saying on holiday.

Have you tried volunteering? I go to a group approximately twice a month where do different things. Suggested that to a former friend and made up a story about getting a letter from DWP telling her off doing voluntary work. Now she has befriended strangers on social media. Also used me.

Two companies ignored my feedback and handled my notice badly.

• I used to get rejected and think it's down to being autistic and totally ignored the diagnoses. 

I keep on getting letters from the NHS trust saying I've haven't done the staff survey even though haven't done anything. Now harassing me and tried to email the supervisor. Automatic reply each time saying on holiday.

Have you tried volunteering? I go to a group approximately twice a month where do different things. Suggested that to a former friend and made up a story about getting a letter from DWP telling her off doing voluntary work. Now she has befriended strangers on social media. Also used me.

Two companies ignored my feedback and handled my notice badly.

Children
No Data