Always being right

Hi , Do  autistic people think they are always right?

Parents
  • Remember the golden rule: "Feelings do not care about your facts".

Normies give the utmost importance to their feels, none at all about facts. Even if you are factually right, it's better to shut up instead of harming their feels.

• A problem that I have is that, some days I have the facts, others days they are reduced to feelings.  
    In my pursuit to have faith in clearer versions of myself, others often circle with temporarily-superior rhetoric as they paint their opinions as uncontested facts, but in back of my head I know that I’ve won and would win on brighter days.

Sometimes, I can feel the words of ‘normies’ start to poison the faith I have in my own truth, but I know I have to hold and wait it out. I wonder whether some of the service-providers that I talk to would contest me if they weren’t being paid to, or would they cease their songs as the weather changed..Thinking

• A problem that I have is that, some days I have the facts, others days they are reduced to feelings.  
    In my pursuit to have faith in clearer versions of myself, others often circle with temporarily-superior rhetoric as they paint their opinions as uncontested facts, but in back of my head I know that I’ve won and would win on brighter days.

Sometimes, I can feel the words of ‘normies’ start to poison the faith I have in my own truth, but I know I have to hold and wait it out. I wonder whether some of the service-providers that I talk to would contest me if they weren’t being paid to, or would they cease their songs as the weather changed..Thinking

Children
No Data