How many friends have you got or had?

I really struggle with making friends. I thought I had 3 friends but it turned out I got it wrong and they're not proper friends so now I'm feeling alone again.

Parents
  • I've lost friends to do being unhappy and controlling. Also one memory is getting worse and least got support workers helping her in the flat.

Plus one friend who wants to meet me all the time and turning up unannounced. One occasion hand delivered a late Christmas card, few hours later had a message saying "thank you for the card, sorry I'd missed you and let meet up." I was only delivering a card. Two of my friends still think I work for xyz and try to explain that I go to a community group. Both bit scatty. How do I get through to them? Same with the town residents.

Now got some new reliable friends. Takes time to heal.

• I've lost friends to do being unhappy and controlling. Also one memory is getting worse and least got support workers helping her in the flat.

Plus one friend who wants to meet me all the time and turning up unannounced. One occasion hand delivered a late Christmas card, few hours later had a message saying "thank you for the card, sorry I'd missed you and let meet up." I was only delivering a card. Two of my friends still think I work for xyz and try to explain that I go to a community group. Both bit scatty. How do I get through to them? Same with the town residents.

Now got some new reliable friends. Takes time to heal.

Children
No Data