How many friends have you got or had?

I really struggle with making friends. I thought I had 3 friends but it turned out I got it wrong and they're not proper friends so now I'm feeling alone again.

Parents
  • I'm sorry you feel alone. I relate, I think most of us can relate to feeling alone at one point or another.

At last count I had zero friends. I've never had any friends. Autistic and socially anxious. I'm not really the best around people, I have different social skills that don't really work with human beings. Lol.

I'm better with animals. I can talk and talk with animals, I feel comfortable and I feel understood which I never do with people. I have a cat and that's all the company I need at the moment.

• I'm sorry you feel alone. I relate, I think most of us can relate to feeling alone at one point or another.

At last count I had zero friends. I've never had any friends. Autistic and socially anxious. I'm not really the best around people, I have different social skills that don't really work with human beings. Lol.

I'm better with animals. I can talk and talk with animals, I feel comfortable and I feel understood which I never do with people. I have a cat and that's all the company I need at the moment.

Children
No Data