Alone

I am 21 F. I have struggled with mental health for around 7 years quite badly. I have been referred for an autism assessment, and after my research it seems to all make sense now.  I have just had burnout from work, this seems to happen every year and I end up quitting but I can’t as I now have a mortgage.

The waiting list to get diagnosed is 1-3 years and I cannot access any tailored support until then. I have tried so many medications and therapy and nothing ever works.

I am so alone, I feel suicidal, no one seems to be able to help me and I feel like I only have one option left.

I am really really stuck, I can’t seem to enjoy life even tho I have so much ahead of me and so many great people around me, I still feel so alone.

I am hoping for advice, or if anyone can relate. I am high masking and honestly just drained and depressed with no where left to turn.

Parents
  • Hello, 

Are you having suicidal thoughts? 

I struggle throughout winter months and temperature is dropping.

A few years ago I was very unwell with the lingering flu. Had suicidal thoughts when turned up and said I wasn't required.

Pattern was emerging that nobody helps me when was having those thoughts and hallucinations (during the day time); people think it's a joke and an accident may happen one day. I couldn't tell anyone as 'walls have ears" that's why I'd started to write things down.

Have you spoken to your manager? GP appointments difficult to get. Can you take annual leave? I used to do this when needed to take a break. Now in a safe group which meets twice a month.

The last resort is to phone Samaritans on 116 123. Email jo@samaritans.org 

Hopefully gave some good advice.

• Hello, 

Are you having suicidal thoughts? 

I struggle throughout winter months and temperature is dropping.

A few years ago I was very unwell with the lingering flu. Had suicidal thoughts when turned up and said I wasn't required.

Pattern was emerging that nobody helps me when was having those thoughts and hallucinations (during the day time); people think it's a joke and an accident may happen one day. I couldn't tell anyone as 'walls have ears" that's why I'd started to write things down.

Have you spoken to your manager? GP appointments difficult to get. Can you take annual leave? I used to do this when needed to take a break. Now in a safe group which meets twice a month.

The last resort is to phone Samaritans on 116 123. Email jo@samaritans.org 

Hopefully gave some good advice.

Children
No Data