ABA for adults (UK)

Anyone knows any provider able to perform the ABA on adults? I have seen plenty of centres for children, but none for an adult.

The patient would be me. Apparently, ABA is the only therapy that teaches how to "mask" more and better. Since I am one of the few people here with a real job, I am required to "mask" in my life. It's a survival need.

Parents
  • As you can work, one of the few who can - apparently, why not do some work and cut out the middleman by researching masking, and then apply the information to your own behaviour? Have a gander at this paper "Self-reported camouflaging behaviours used by autistic adults during everyday social interactions", which can be read in full or downloaded here: https://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/id/eprint/10130518/ . 

BTW, I worked full-time while writing a master's thesis, then a PhD thesis, in the evenings and at weekends. If in suitable employment, autistic people can be at least as productive as most neurotypicals.

• I worked full-time while writing a master's thesis, then a PhD thesis, in the evenings and at weekends. If in suitable employment, autistic people can be at least as productive as most neurotypicals.

I've worked most of my life, the vast majority being in full-time employment, with long periods including an evening or weekend job in addition.

But of course we don't need to justify ourselves to Trolls.

• I worked full-time while writing a master's thesis, then a PhD thesis, in the evenings and at weekends. If in suitable employment, autistic people can be at least as productive as most neurotypicals.

I've worked most of my life, the vast majority being in full-time employment, with long periods including an evening or weekend job in addition.

But of course we don't need to justify ourselves to Trolls.

Children