What's the point?

Diagnosed about 6 months ago. I don't feel like it has benefitted me at all. Felt my work had made some adjustments, but just one change in the way we work has undone it all. It hasn't changed the way I feel about myself. I don't feel any better about life either. 

Parents
  • There is no point at all. You are employed, and that places you in the top 15% of the 'spergs. You are protected by the Equality act of 2010, in case something goes wrong at work. If you want to get a degree or a qualification, school would literally bend backwards to accommodate you. School/public employers would be glad to hire you. Play the system, get all advantages you can and count all your small blessings.

IF you want to get better, I am sorry. You are not rich, so you do not deserve therapy. 

Just man up, or become one of those fools spreading asinine conspiracy theories on the internet. Nobody will help you.

• There is no point at all. You are employed, and that places you in the top 15% of the 'spergs. You are protected by the Equality act of 2010, in case something goes wrong at work. If you want to get a degree or a qualification, school would literally bend backwards to accommodate you. School/public employers would be glad to hire you. Play the system, get all advantages you can and count all your small blessings.

IF you want to get better, I am sorry. You are not rich, so you do not deserve therapy. 

Just man up, or become one of those fools spreading asinine conspiracy theories on the internet. Nobody will help you.

Children
No Data