Modern Eugenics

I keep coming across nonautistic people who want to attempt another eugenics movement, all over clinical websites they're talking about eliminating disabled people from the human population with CRISPR. It's like a genetic version of racism, we could call it "geneticism". 

Modern pathology/psychiatry is clearly not a natural science anymore, it's more of an excuse to disallow disabled people to be born. 

Typical vs Atypical 

Neurotypical vs Neurodivergent 

The Neurodiversity Movement is exactly parallel to modern pathology/psychiatry showing modern pathology/psychiatry is the result of a political movement, The Eugenics Movement. 

Average = Normal = Social, all 3 terms are directly linked and social biology is just like the racist Eugenics Movement. 

When we look at the diagnostic criteria for all these "biological disorders" we see nothing but a list of social biases, nothing biological is included. This shows me everything is back to front, they label what they find "socially undesirable" symptoms, then place the blame on the genes. So these are not biological abnormalities, they are biological differences that make us socially disadvantaged.

After all, disability is contextual, not biological. 

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10, 10 ÷ 4 = 2.5

Not one original subject fits the average, today's pathology/psychiatry is based on statistical fiction, something that doesn't even exist. They have already selected who they want to terminate, how can we stop biotechnologists starting Eugenics Movement 2 for their social satisfaction? 

Parents
  • It is already been done. I remember when the doctors started offering amniocentesis and pre natal screening for Downs syndrome. In a few years, Down children number plummeted almost to zero. Draw your own conclusions, and try to imagine what would happen if doctors started screening for ASD, too. 

BTW, I agree with both. Some lives are just too painful for living. Terminating such a pregnancy is an act of mercy and civilization. 

• It is already been done. I remember when the doctors started offering amniocentesis and pre natal screening for Downs syndrome. In a few years, Down children number plummeted almost to zero. Draw your own conclusions, and try to imagine what would happen if doctors started screening for ASD, too. 

BTW, I agree with both. Some lives are just too painful for living. Terminating such a pregnancy is an act of mercy and civilization. 

Children
No Data