Thinking of going private now

I had a call with my GP with going right to choose she agreed and said she sent the referral but the right to choose people have not received the referral and I emailed my GP surgery they insisting they sent it so I'm contemplating on just going private whatever the result maybe.

Parents
  • royal mail is pretty much failing these days and is instead a go between and other parcel companies deliver royal mail stuff sometimes, even letters.... and a very dodgy parcel company that loses all your mail and parcels is used by royal mail to deliver your letters and stuff at times lol so theres a higher chance than ever for mail to be lost due to using dodgy private delivery companies

• royal mail is pretty much failing these days and is instead a go between and other parcel companies deliver royal mail stuff sometimes, even letters.... and a very dodgy parcel company that loses all your mail and parcels is used by royal mail to deliver your letters and stuff at times lol so theres a higher chance than ever for mail to be lost due to using dodgy private delivery companies

Children