Looking for a penpal [or advice on friendships]

Hello,

My entire life I have struggled with friendships especially making and maintaining them, I never know what I am do wrong to lose them but whenever it does I always get really sad. Currently, I have no friends and it has been making me really low and I've been having a lot of depressive episodes at the moment. My mum suggested that I write on here for advice. So if anyone has advice on making friends that would be great.

I saw people on the community page asking for penpals and I thought I would give that a go if anyone is interested here's some information:

Hello, my name is Libby. I am a 23 year old girl from the UK. My hobbies include: reading, painting my nails (if that counts) and doing anything and everything creative. I'm also into anything "nerdy" like Marvel, Star Wars, comics, anything like that. So if I can sound kind of interesting say you're interested in the comments and I'll probably send you a message or something!

Hopefully that info gave some of you an idea of what I'm like. Anyone can "sign up" regardless of age, gender and place in the world. I don't know how we'll write to each other just yet. We could write on here or email or even write physical letters! 

Like I said, just leave me a comment if you're interested (or have any advice) and let's start talking!

BYE!!

Parents
  • Some of my friends have vanished and finding it difficult to make new friends.

I enjoy reading, photography, listening to music and radio. What creative stuff you do?

Prefer to be in touch on the forum.

• I'm actually trying to save up for a camera to get into proper photography instead of taking pictures on my phone. I'm pretty game for anything creative but the main thing I do is doodle.

• I've been doing photography since I was 7 years old and self taught. Did do some workshops about photography. Advice is to join your local library and borrow books about different types of cameras. Unfortunately instant cameras are discontinued (I did this at first to see if I like it); hope this helps you. I've seen cameras in charity shops. Magazines are expensive. 

Mine is a Panasonic compact camera. Do you have a camera shop nearby? You can talk to them and see what camera works for you and budget.

• I've been doing photography since I was 7 years old and self taught. Did do some workshops about photography. Advice is to join your local library and borrow books about different types of cameras. Unfortunately instant cameras are discontinued (I did this at first to see if I like it); hope this helps you. I've seen cameras in charity shops. Magazines are expensive. 

Mine is a Panasonic compact camera. Do you have a camera shop nearby? You can talk to them and see what camera works for you and budget.

Children
No Data