Is it just me or can anyone just not stop grieving

I dunno I always feel people forget about they’re loved ones after like 5 years or so but with me I remember every pet who passed away, every loved one that passed away. 
for instance the ones that hit me the most to this day is my pet dog Bruce who died 7 years ago and I won’t ever forget the last glimpse I saw of his face. 
Another one which hurts me talking about is my Nan who died an awful death and she died 11 years in October. 
Sometimes when I fall asleep I see them both together and I wake up totally upset and I know it sounds cringe but I sometimes hug the photo frame of my dog Bruce.

Parents
  • i feel like id only feel that level of grief if it was my mum that passed.

my grandparents, most of them i was too young to remember. but one of them had alzheimers and dementia so her last few years of living felt like a living death and torture for her that it felt more positive that her suffering ended. in that case we all felt more sorry and sad for her state of living like that. 

i suppose with my grandparents i still think of them but not in a sad way, more in a way of wondering if they would approve of my life and actions. you have to try live in a way to make lost loved ones proud of you.

• i feel like id only feel that level of grief if it was my mum that passed.

my grandparents, most of them i was too young to remember. but one of them had alzheimers and dementia so her last few years of living felt like a living death and torture for her that it felt more positive that her suffering ended. in that case we all felt more sorry and sad for her state of living like that. 

i suppose with my grandparents i still think of them but not in a sad way, more in a way of wondering if they would approve of my life and actions. you have to try live in a way to make lost loved ones proud of you.

Children
No Data