What scares you ?

To be aware of it is the scariest thing in the universe --- If it exists outside our perception.  Awareness that we are nothing compared to the size of the universe and our time of existence in this universe is less than the blink of a cosmic eye. Awareness that our senses are drastically limited to perceive the true nature of the universe. Awareness that any amount of scientific knowledge won’t be enough for us to differentiate if the universe is subjective or objective, that we're pre-programmed or we have a free will, that we are created or are we the  result of some random events (or experiment). For me this is my broad view.  At a more personal level what scares you.

Parents Reply
  • I am with you on that. Scared of my world changing dramatically from what it is now if the netzero lot have their way. Not particually scared of growing old as I will welcome retirement and the massive drop in anxiety from stopping work. 

Children
  • all new cars will have to be non-fossil fuels. used cars can still be petrol. actually, you could buy a hydrogen car but there are virtually no hydrogen filling stations. The point is old diesel cars can be converted to hydrogen. You don’t have to change much aside from the fuel storage / injection system. You can reuse most of the existing engine, steering, gears breaks etc.

I believe they’ve pushed it back to 2035 now?

... I mean say hypthetically you lived in manchester. Your nearest hydrogen filling station is either shefield or liverpool.

• I'm scared of the way social values have already changed e.g. respectability has seemingly evaporated in youth. Walking to my local Post Office a youngster on his bike found it necessary to stop next to me to blow a "raspbury" in my face. In my youth --- if I had done that ---  I'd have received a damb good slapping accross my face 

• Caelus I am totally with you on the WEF agenda. Everybody says I am a conspiciary theorist etc, but I am not I believe in 9-11 and the moon landings. There is masses of evidence from the WEF themselves and many govenments are going along with it. I have always been political, but never been on a demo, I will be leading ones on this issue. 

• they already have their way tough, by 2030 all vehicles will have to be electric... can the common man afford a electric vehicle? ... no... vehicles will be for the rich in the future, us poors wont be allowed such fine chariots! they will be chariot's of the gods, of the ruling elites and we poors wont be allowed a vehicle which will furthur our poverty as its impossible to get a local job so you need a vehicle to reach any place of work.

they are already making this dystopia, and they think they are making a utopia... they have already said to people that life support machines will have to be force turned off in the future and people will have to die for their environment ideas as they dont want life support machines to be on as they are big energy users lol these people are nuts i dont understand why the gov listens to them, listening to their ideas especially turning off life support machines kinda sounds ike any gov siding with them really wants to be on the next nuremberg trials lol