What scares you ?

To be aware of it is the scariest thing in the universe --- If it exists outside our perception.  Awareness that we are nothing compared to the size of the universe and our time of existence in this universe is less than the blink of a cosmic eye. Awareness that our senses are drastically limited to perceive the true nature of the universe. Awareness that any amount of scientific knowledge won’t be enough for us to differentiate if the universe is subjective or objective, that we're pre-programmed or we have a free will, that we are created or are we the  result of some random events (or experiment). For me this is my broad view.  At a more personal level what scares you.

Parents
  • also i kinda have been silenced too much recently on the internet so im bursting with alot of paragraphs to say lol

So, you've been silenced elsewhere then?

On other internet sites.

It's a pity then you come here, where the moderators are more tolerant, to spout your vitriol and aim it at a member who had just joined us, and answered your reams of words with one of their own.

• the words she used is nothing like mine. she wished me death, wished me to burn in hell and so on... my words wasnt personal attacks, my words was against a idea of all of this colour of people are bad because of this one bad thing a minority of them did in the past ages ago... she could have responded with her taught history of the trans atlantic slave trade.... although thats no use because i agree it was bad, my point was she shouldnt hate us all for that, and that its racist to do that and like hating all muslims for the 9/11 attacks no? 

but ok what if i conceed and agree to all of your hate? then i will hate all muslims, i will be the most racist person on this earth if i conceed and agree that shes right lol and then you will have a monster, you will have a worse world than you left it

• the words she used is nothing like mine. she wished me death, wished me to burn in hell and so on... my words wasnt personal attacks, my words was against a idea of all of this colour of people are bad because of this one bad thing a minority of them did in the past ages ago... she could have responded with her taught history of the trans atlantic slave trade.... although thats no use because i agree it was bad, my point was she shouldnt hate us all for that, and that its racist to do that and like hating all muslims for the 9/11 attacks no? 

but ok what if i conceed and agree to all of your hate? then i will hate all muslims, i will be the most racist person on this earth if i conceed and agree that shes right lol and then you will have a monster, you will have a worse world than you left it

Children
No Data