Depressed

I am so depressed and fed up with my life. I’m 23 and never been in a relationship with a girl. I took everyone’s advice about going to groups and meeting people it doesn’t work. I think god has a vendetta against me. I don’t think it’s fair that everyone else gets to have relationships and I don’t. This medication isn’t working that I’m on it’s like taking smarties they don’t do anything. I’m going to keep complaining to the doctor because I’m still not satisfied. This is how sad and pathetic my life has become the human race really hasn’t come far. Maybe one day we’ll live in a world we’re everyone gets treated fairly.

Parents
  • I agree with the others on several key points -

Meds do NOT bring happiness, quite the reverse in my experience 

Authenticity is paramount, along with honest communication 

Dating sites can be toxic and that sense of desperation in mostly men hugely UNattractive

Women these days are empowered and many very choosey, we aren’t to be objectified and hit on ( I’m not saying you are doing this but it’s my perspective and worth emphasising )

You are truly young, I only found true love and connection last year when 64  I wasn’t looking for a relationship at all yet here I am truly happy, loving and loved 

Good luck 

Emma

• I agree with the others on several key points -

Meds do NOT bring happiness, quite the reverse in my experience 

Authenticity is paramount, along with honest communication 

Dating sites can be toxic and that sense of desperation in mostly men hugely UNattractive

Women these days are empowered and many very choosey, we aren’t to be objectified and hit on ( I’m not saying you are doing this but it’s my perspective and worth emphasising )

You are truly young, I only found true love and connection last year when 64  I wasn’t looking for a relationship at all yet here I am truly happy, loving and loved 

Good luck 

Emma

Children
No Data