Depressed

I am so depressed and fed up with my life. I’m 23 and never been in a relationship with a girl. I took everyone’s advice about going to groups and meeting people it doesn’t work. I think god has a vendetta against me. I don’t think it’s fair that everyone else gets to have relationships and I don’t. This medication isn’t working that I’m on it’s like taking smarties they don’t do anything. I’m going to keep complaining to the doctor because I’m still not satisfied. This is how sad and pathetic my life has become the human race really hasn’t come far. Maybe one day we’ll live in a world we’re everyone gets treated fairly.

Parents
  • Hi yellow tree I'm so sorry you're feeling this way at the moment.

You aren't alone I'm not in a relationship either I've never even been on a date. I must be super ugly I guess lol

I think meds work for some but a lot of people with autism find they don't work. Definitely talk to your doctor and see if he she can change your medication or offer something more helpful like therapy.

A lot of people find therapy more helpful than meds.

I've got a therapist and I find talking to her more helpful than the Sertraline they originally put me on.

You're not sad and pathetic you're just going through a rough patch and the depression is doing a lot of the talking.

Hang in there we're all here for you :) 

• Hi yellow tree I'm so sorry you're feeling this way at the moment.

You aren't alone I'm not in a relationship either I've never even been on a date. I must be super ugly I guess lol

I think meds work for some but a lot of people with autism find they don't work. Definitely talk to your doctor and see if he she can change your medication or offer something more helpful like therapy.

A lot of people find therapy more helpful than meds.

I've got a therapist and I find talking to her more helpful than the Sertraline they originally put me on.

You're not sad and pathetic you're just going through a rough patch and the depression is doing a lot of the talking.

Hang in there we're all here for you :) 

Children
No Data