Depressed

I am so depressed and fed up with my life. I’m 23 and never been in a relationship with a girl. I took everyone’s advice about going to groups and meeting people it doesn’t work. I think god has a vendetta against me. I don’t think it’s fair that everyone else gets to have relationships and I don’t. This medication isn’t working that I’m on it’s like taking smarties they don’t do anything. I’m going to keep complaining to the doctor because I’m still not satisfied. This is how sad and pathetic my life has become the human race really hasn’t come far. Maybe one day we’ll live in a world we’re everyone gets treated fairly.

Parents
  • I didn't have a partner until i was 54 then it's an online one. I hat to sit and watch my friends and every one ese date then it was get married then have children then divorces some have died before they had a chance to date get married have kids. I always wanted to have kids of my own i can't have them now. I thought like you. to be honest being in a relationship is very hard work and not what you and not what you wanted it to be at times. If i could go back in time i would stay single and enjoy myself where ever i could, 

• I didn't have a partner until i was 54 then it's an online one. I hat to sit and watch my friends and every one ese date then it was get married then have children then divorces some have died before they had a chance to date get married have kids. I always wanted to have kids of my own i can't have them now. I thought like you. to be honest being in a relationship is very hard work and not what you and not what you wanted it to be at times. If i could go back in time i would stay single and enjoy myself where ever i could, 

Children
No Data