Not liked?

I'm sorry if my question does not belong here. I am not officially diagnosed but have suspected autism. Every time I start a new job, I am fine for a few months, then I go into a spiral of thinking I'm not liked or not wanted there... especially if I interact with these people a lot everyday. I can never read peoples intensions with me. Of course it could be related to my psychosis diagnosis, but I don't feel its paranoia. I realise that I could be wrong in my thinking and I know I am overthinking it, but I cannot stop it. I don't feel people are plotting against me, I just don't feel very liked or wanted. And I end up feeling like I don't fit in.

Parents
  • I know nobody likes me. Even the one place I felt I belonged, eventually people made up false accusations about me and got me kicked out, after over 6 and a half years there.

I don't know what to do about it though! I've got no idea what's wrong with my social skills.

• Mark, The best advice I can offer is to simply BE YOURSELF.  I've lived a lifetime trying to run away from myself and guess what---I disappeared up my own ar-e before discovering that small gem of thought. You can become a prolific reader of ASD possibly giving you a better understanding of our condition but at the end of the day if your not at ease with yourself acceptance of who you are I believe all that research effort is a bit futile. To this day I still need to remind myself to stop ruminating over my past. I think I will pose the question in a new thread " Can any ND truly claim to have found peace of mind?

• Mark, The best advice I can offer is to simply BE YOURSELF.  I've lived a lifetime trying to run away from myself and guess what---I disappeared up my own ar-e before discovering that small gem of thought. You can become a prolific reader of ASD possibly giving you a better understanding of our condition but at the end of the day if your not at ease with yourself acceptance of who you are I believe all that research effort is a bit futile. To this day I still need to remind myself to stop ruminating over my past. I think I will pose the question in a new thread " Can any ND truly claim to have found peace of mind?

Children
No Data