Anxious About Work

I'm feeling anxious about going to work on Monday. This will be my second time working after a nearly 5 year break, and this time it's working with children rather than in an office. I love children and am excited but also extremely anxious as there's a lot of responsibilities there and I'll also have to work with four other women and that means I'll likely need to mask especially when my boss is there. I did so well during the trial days but now I'm filled with this sense of dread.

Parents
  • I'm sorry you're feeling anxious about this.

I can definitely understand why but I think you're being really negative towards yourself here.

Why would you need to mask? It sounds like you did the trial day and it went really well. Your boss must have been impressed or you wouldn't have been offered to go back ^^

You should make a list of all the fun things you're going to do there on Monday, fun games you can play with the kids, a list of the positives about yourself as well.

Really don't worry. You've done it before you know you can do this and you know we are all going to be rooting for you.

Relax and enjoy today and your weekend. You've got

this! :) 

• I'm sorry you're feeling anxious about this.

I can definitely understand why but I think you're being really negative towards yourself here.

Why would you need to mask? It sounds like you did the trial day and it went really well. Your boss must have been impressed or you wouldn't have been offered to go back ^^

You should make a list of all the fun things you're going to do there on Monday, fun games you can play with the kids, a list of the positives about yourself as well.

Really don't worry. You've done it before you know you can do this and you know we are all going to be rooting for you.

Relax and enjoy today and your weekend. You've got

this! :) 

Children
No Data