God Bless everybody. Thanks Mods. Thanks to those who replied to me. I do not deserve to be here.

Parents
  • Dear Def Leepard,

We are sorry to hear you are going through such a difficult time at the moment.

The Samaritans provide confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day on 116 123, or by email on jo@samaritans.org. 

MIND have information pages on coping with self harm or suicidal feelings based on the experiences of people who’ve been through it that you may find helpful.

Another source of support you may like to consider are CALM, a charity leading a movement against suicide amongst men. They run a free and confidential Helpline, should you wish to speak to someone I have popped a link to their website here for you:
    https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/ 

If you are very close to doing something to hurt yourself - call 999 now or go to your nearest A&E department. There should be someone there to support you and make sure you get ongoing support. 

Kind Regards,

Rosie Mod

• Dear Def Leepard,

We are sorry to hear you are going through such a difficult time at the moment.

The Samaritans provide confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day on 116 123, or by email on jo@samaritans.org. 

MIND have information pages on coping with self harm or suicidal feelings based on the experiences of people who’ve been through it that you may find helpful.

Another source of support you may like to consider are CALM, a charity leading a movement against suicide amongst men. They run a free and confidential Helpline, should you wish to speak to someone I have popped a link to their website here for you:
    https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/ 

If you are very close to doing something to hurt yourself - call 999 now or go to your nearest A&E department. There should be someone there to support you and make sure you get ongoing support. 

Kind Regards,

Rosie Mod

Children
No Data