Carer falling asleep during visit

Hey all 

Wonder if anyone could give me some valuable advice on what to do with a paid agency carer who fell asleep whilst on a hours respite visit - for my full time carer (family member) 

the carer arrived and within around 10 minutes he was fast asleep, and i include snoring too with occasions of me trying to keep them awake. 
I had managed to communicate to another family member via text and they immediately came over to take over my care whilst my primary full time carer was out running errands on their respite. 
the paid carer was then relieved of their duties by my family member and sent on their way. 

my f/t carer has been appalled by the occurance and wanted to make a complaint due to the harm it potentially left me in but I’ve decided to hold back, as someone on the spectrum I don’t deal well with conflict and I don’t want him to get in to trouble I guess?

I have seen this same carer since and the attitude has changed, complaining of low pay and the duties that are included with some other clients (not me)

also whilst “ supervising” me whilst I try to do my independant living tasks I had recently tried to make conversation but they were too busy watching videos on their phone which I felt was rude

I Really don’t no what to do for the best but they never acted like this before and I’ve never come across a situation like this either  

is giving them the benefit of the doubt the wrong thing to do? It might seem like such an obvious question but I’m pretty anxious about it all

sorry it’s a long message 

Parents Reply Children
No Data