Job offer withdrawn because of antidepressant use: news story

I found this quite shocking 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-66326656

Parents
  • Can you imagine having a job as a police officer and daily having to put up with so many people hating you, calling you pig / filth or whatever and having to deal with so much of the very worst of humanity and their consequences?

I've worked with ex police and they were all quite traumatised by the experience.

I can only imagine that the policy of the force is there to try to avoid bringing in people who may be vulnerable to this experience, but it does seem outdated in the world we live in.

• Can you imagine having a job as a police officer and daily having to put up with so many people hating you, calling you pig / filth or whatever and having to deal with so much of the very worst of humanity and their consequences?

I've worked with ex police and they were all quite traumatised by the experience.

I can only imagine that the policy of the force is there to try to avoid bringing in people who may be vulnerable to this experience, but it does seem outdated in the world we live in.

Children
No Data