Word association game

This is Former Members fault.

So, what comes into your mind when I say:

Strawberries?

Please type it then the next person has to type what your word caused them to think of, and so on and so forth ... until eternity.

So...

Strawberries

Parents
  • (Do you know that Romeo and Juliet's balcony in Verona is fake? )

• (Do you know that Romeo and Juliet's balcony in Verona is fake? )

Now you will have questioning the whole suicide situation with Juliet - was she actually murdered and it is all a cover up? The people must know...

• For Iain
    verona.italiani.it/.../

sorry it's in italian try translating sorry i couldn't find it in english

If you look at Via Cappello, I've been there several times.
    And you also look for the images on a trivial wikipedia you will realize that it is a fake the balcony was not there and the environment was not at all like it was invented for tourists.
    That's why I wrote it.
    Regarding suicide in narration, the one that everyone remembers because Shakespeare inspired by a step from Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy Purgatory made it very compelling.
    Romeo and Juliet appear to us for the first time thanks to Dante Alighieri (1265 -1321) in the Divine Comedy, where they are mentioned as rival families: "Come and see Montecchi and Cappelletti / Monaldi and Filippeschi, men without care / color already sad, and these with suspicions”

Help: my literature teacher was also passionate about Dante, not only Roberto Benigni :)

But with us The Divine Comedy must be studied at school, better the epic or The Iliad and the Odyssey.

• For Iain
    verona.italiani.it/.../

sorry it's in italian try translating sorry i couldn't find it in english

If you look at Via Cappello, I've been there several times.
    And you also look for the images on a trivial wikipedia you will realize that it is a fake the balcony was not there and the environment was not at all like it was invented for tourists.
    That's why I wrote it.
    Regarding suicide in narration, the one that everyone remembers because Shakespeare inspired by a step from Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy Purgatory made it very compelling.
    Romeo and Juliet appear to us for the first time thanks to Dante Alighieri (1265 -1321) in the Divine Comedy, where they are mentioned as rival families: "Come and see Montecchi and Cappelletti / Monaldi and Filippeschi, men without care / color already sad, and these with suspicions”

Help: my literature teacher was also passionate about Dante, not only Roberto Benigni :)

But with us The Divine Comedy must be studied at school, better the epic or The Iliad and the Odyssey.

Children
No Data