Word association game

This is Former Members fault.

So, what comes into your mind when I say:

Strawberries?

Please type it then the next person has to type what your word caused them to think of, and so on and so forth ... until eternity.

So...

Strawberries

Parents Reply Children

• For Iain
    verona.italiani.it/.../

sorry it's in italian try translating sorry i couldn't find it in english

If you look at Via Cappello, I've been there several times.
    And you also look for the images on a trivial wikipedia you will realize that it is a fake the balcony was not there and the environment was not at all like it was invented for tourists.
    That's why I wrote it.
    Regarding suicide in narration, the one that everyone remembers because Shakespeare inspired by a step from Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy Purgatory made it very compelling.
    Romeo and Juliet appear to us for the first time thanks to Dante Alighieri (1265 -1321) in the Divine Comedy, where they are mentioned as rival families: "Come and see Montecchi and Cappelletti / Monaldi and Filippeschi, men without care / color already sad, and these with suspicions”

Help: my literature teacher was also passionate about Dante, not only Roberto Benigni :)

But with us The Divine Comedy must be studied at school, better the epic or The Iliad and the Odyssey.

• Tybalt is definitely still alive..

• (Do you know that Romeo and Juliet's balcony in Verona is fake? )

Now you will have questioning the whole suicide situation with Juliet - was she actually murdered and it is all a cover up? The people must know...