Let's talk about FOOD

I wanna hear what your 'safe' foods are or any unusual combinations that you enjoy. Or even just tell us what you're having for dinner tonight!

I go through major 'cycles' with food, so one or two things will be my favourite for the space of usually a few months, then it will change to something else for a few months. 

At the moment my obsessions are tuna pate, which I usually have on toast and chicken pie which I douse in gravy :) 

Excited to hear what everyone is into!

Parents
  • My safe foods are soup and bread. They don't upset me like most other foods do, result of inflammatory bowel disease and anxiety.

My favourite thing to eat is strawberry jam and strawberries! They are my fave foods and I love them. But strawberries do have a negative effect now so I can't have them as much as I used to.

• My safe foods are soup and bread. They don't upset me like most other foods do, result of inflammatory bowel disease and anxiety.

My favourite thing to eat is strawberry jam and strawberries! They are my fave foods and I love them. But strawberries do have a negative effect now so I can't have them as much as I used to.

Children
No Data