What are your special interests?

Hi!

What are everybody's special interests?

Mine are:

- KPOP specifically ATEEZ

- Microbiology

- Astronomy and Space

- History specifically World War 2, American West, October 1917 Russian Revolution, Germany from 1918-1939, Medicine Through Time

- Shackleton's Imperial Trans Antarctic Expedition

- Medicine but my interest area is Oncology 

Parents
    • I have a historic fascination over anything connected with the probability of extraterrestrial life and cosmology.
    • my dog
    • DIY in my shed or around the house
    • Oak Island, Blind Frog Ranch, Skinwalker Ranch, Bermuda Triangle, Big Foot, any other mysterious events and a variety of documentaries
    • How things work
  • skinwalker ranch is one of my go to documentaries. have you seen expedition bigfoot?

• Sorry for the delayed response, It is not my intention to be rude and hope I am not viewed as such as I  dip in and out of this forum. 

skinwalker ranch is one of my go to documentaries. have you seen expedition bigfoot?

I have followed both series with fascination in addition to The curse of Oak Island, Through The Wormhole, and basically anything of that nature broadcasted on the Blaze, Discovery, and History channels. I follow anything to do with UFOlogy.  There is so much unexplained wierdness out there, and I am fascinated by it all ! I can't wait for Blind Frog Ranch series 3.

• Sorry for the delayed response, It is not my intention to be rude and hope I am not viewed as such as I  dip in and out of this forum. 

skinwalker ranch is one of my go to documentaries. have you seen expedition bigfoot?

I have followed both series with fascination in addition to The curse of Oak Island, Through The Wormhole, and basically anything of that nature broadcasted on the Blaze, Discovery, and History channels. I follow anything to do with UFOlogy.  There is so much unexplained wierdness out there, and I am fascinated by it all ! I can't wait for Blind Frog Ranch series 3.

Children
No Data