What are your special interests?

Hi!

What are everybody's special interests?

Mine are:

- KPOP specifically ATEEZ

- Microbiology

- Astronomy and Space

- History specifically World War 2, American West, October 1917 Russian Revolution, Germany from 1918-1939, Medicine Through Time

- Shackleton's Imperial Trans Antarctic Expedition

- Medicine but my interest area is Oncology 

Parents
  • My head is up into the stars --- some may say up my a--e,Grinning with cosmology, planetary science, UFOlogy, I am blown away by the weirdness of quantum mechanics. I subscribe to NewScientist magazine and follow the Blaze, Discovery, History channels, and love the "Through The Wormhole" series. Ive been following The Curse of Oak Island treasure saga from it's beginning, and when I say beginning I mean from the first Reader's Digest appearance of this mystery in their January 1965 issue at the same time the then young Lagina brothers read this article. It captivated my interest as it did indeed theirs, only they became rich men enabling them to persue their interest.

• My head is up into the stars --- some may say up my a--e,Grinning with cosmology, planetary science, UFOlogy, I am blown away by the weirdness of quantum mechanics. I subscribe to NewScientist magazine and follow the Blaze, Discovery, History channels, and love the "Through The Wormhole" series. Ive been following The Curse of Oak Island treasure saga from it's beginning, and when I say beginning I mean from the first Reader's Digest appearance of this mystery in their January 1965 issue at the same time the then young Lagina brothers read this article. It captivated my interest as it did indeed theirs, only they became rich men enabling them to persue their interest.

Children
No Data