What are your special interests?

Hi!

What are everybody's special interests?

Mine are:

- KPOP specifically ATEEZ

- Microbiology

- Astronomy and Space

- History specifically World War 2, American West, October 1917 Russian Revolution, Germany from 1918-1939, Medicine Through Time

- Shackleton's Imperial Trans Antarctic Expedition

- Medicine but my interest area is Oncology 

Parents Reply Children
  • I wonder how many people it took to pick that thing up again, I know because it’d take quite the pair of thighs to pick-up the CBX, and yeah I heard the Goldwing is a rock..Sweat smile

• My uncle has a Honda CBX something, it’s huge and unwieldy, the scariest thing about it is the fear of not being strong enough to hold it..

I had a GSX1000 katana, GL1000 Goldwing and BMW K100 - the BMW was the tallest and heaviest so required a lot of tiptoe balancing on an adverse camber and it stll got laid down at times (luckily at walking pace so no damage done.

The Goldwing was a high speed barge but stable as anything due to the low centre of gravity and the Katana was pretty good due to a lowish seat height.

Engine bars are a must to avoid damange from a low speed drop I would say.

• Especially when the exhaust is detached..Joy

It’s not me though it’s my family members that are mechanics..Sweat smile

My uncle has a Honda CBX something, it’s huge and unwieldy, the scariest thing about it is the fear of not being strong enough to hold it..

• Yahama-DTs, we’ve had more than few in my family

Ah that heady aroma of 2 stroke fumes and sound of tinny engines being revved..

I bet the neighbours love you LoL

• 2x 50cc, 1x 125cc, 1x250.. I believe..Thinking