Am I steange?

Im autistic level 2 and DLD and mild intellectual disability. 

When I get overwhelmed I use different things to regulate. Sitting on the floor rolling a ball against the wall or sitting in the sofa and having a finger in my mouth or using a chewie thing.

I'm not allowed to speak about my disabilities it's family rules. I lived at home until I was 28 years old then in nursing home for 4,5 years. Then alone. But still allowed talk about my problems for my parents. I'm forbidden to play with toys but I so want to. I was not allowed using pacifier after age 12 year old.

I love to play with Lego. I want to go swinging and playing in sand but it's forbidden as adult to do Cry. I love splashing in water with my hands.

I'm bodily function disabled. I can or control my bladder never could in my life. 

Parents say I'm stupid and wrong and not good. I must feel ashamed for all my problems. I trou leave eating correct it's hard getting food in my mouth but manage that but usually cry because my sweater gets dirty. Am I wrong or strange? 

Parents
  • Hello

I like playing with lego as well and got two books for ideas.

Everyone thought I had learning disability and teachers knew that I had autism symptoms (without telling my family);

I've been bullied quite a lot by former work colleagues and in 2015 had a nervous breakdown. 2019 I was very unwell with the lingering flu. Ending up leaving after 11 years of hell. Had no after care which should happened. Handled my notice badly and begged me to change my mind. The day after my family told me to find a job ( big mistake); Every year relatives come to stay nearby and got this fixation of not understanding what I'm doing these days. Wanted to do something different for my birthday and said no. 

Finding some people not accepting me as got this fixation. Kept on asking do I have a job? Etc. Tried to explain I go to a group where do different things. I go to the ones enjoy doing.

Some people understand me and gained a good relatives with the cheese shop and butchers (helped me out during 2020)

In a nutshell. 

Just do what you want to do. 

• I could know my first word what it meant when I was 12 year old. Until then I was just guess.
    Without my text reader on my computer or tablet I cannot understand any text still.
    I dont work its not possible have small amount of money to survive as social payment or whatever its calld.

• I could know my first word what it meant when I was 12 year old. Until then I was just guess.
    Without my text reader on my computer or tablet I cannot understand any text still.
    I dont work its not possible have small amount of money to survive as social payment or whatever its calld.

Children
No Data