Feelings

Does anyone have any advice on how I can deal with my meltdown, my brain has basically been malfunctioning and I literally feel useless atm.

Parents
  • I find dealing with them hard too. It's okay to be useless for a while. I am also exploring how to support myself in a meltdown, trying to give a go to all options. I found so far that sleeping helps a lot, calm fairly dark place. Enjoying a delicious meal, watching something funny. Taking a bath hut it's too hot for that now. Playing with soil/sand or self-massage.. I also sometimes have no energy at all to do anything other than lying down and staring st the ceiling for two days or so before I have the energy to explore anything.. it's ok.. the most important thing is to be understanding to your needs and gentle with yourself 

• I find dealing with them hard too. It's okay to be useless for a while. I am also exploring how to support myself in a meltdown, trying to give a go to all options. I found so far that sleeping helps a lot, calm fairly dark place. Enjoying a delicious meal, watching something funny. Taking a bath hut it's too hot for that now. Playing with soil/sand or self-massage.. I also sometimes have no energy at all to do anything other than lying down and staring st the ceiling for two days or so before I have the energy to explore anything.. it's ok.. the most important thing is to be understanding to your needs and gentle with yourself 

Children
  • Hi I had to delete my original reply as I made an embarrassing typo. You’re very right though, a lot of naps and dark rooms helps lots and I will try to be more gentle with myself thank you for your help it’s nice to know people understand and I’m not on my own.