Your favorite hobbies

I have been asked about my favorite hubby since I was child. 

But still i can't figure out what is my favorite hobby. Because i couldn't process the meaning of having hobbies. 

Nevertheless, what is your favorite hobbies? 

Parents
  • I really like reading too :) I enjoy writing sometimes as well

Recently I've discovered my passion for creating music. I've been learning a music production software for about a month and spending all my free time listening, editing music or learning how to do that. I think it's my new hobby!! I'm really really enjoying it! I am spending hours and hours without noticing the time passing by. I'm curious to know for how long this interest will continue.

I also like to create things occasionally, like cutting fabric and making stuff from it. I also enjoy cooking, is that a hobby tho?.

• I really like reading too :) I enjoy writing sometimes as well

Recently I've discovered my passion for creating music. I've been learning a music production software for about a month and spending all my free time listening, editing music or learning how to do that. I think it's my new hobby!! I'm really really enjoying it! I am spending hours and hours without noticing the time passing by. I'm curious to know for how long this interest will continue.

I also like to create things occasionally, like cutting fabric and making stuff from it. I also enjoy cooking, is that a hobby tho?.

Children
No Data