I HATE vapes. Anyone else agree?

My body cannot tolerate vapes. Like if someone uses a vape in front of me I just start gagging because of the SMELL. To me it's the most disgusting artificial smell and makes me feel physically ill. I was like this with air fresheners when I was younger but vapes are ten times worse.

At work recently someone used a vape indoors and I reacted (gagging, coughing, feeling horribly ill, having to stumble outside). This person was like "it's just a vape!" when I explained why I'd reacted so horribly (after going outside). I felt quite alone and weird.

The amount of people who use vapes indoors at gigs now is a genuine problem for me too, the guards are generally useless with stopping the vapers so I find myself constantly running away from vapers...

I'm sure vapes must smell nice to a normal nose... but I'd obliterate them from the earth if I were prime minister for a day. Anyone else get me with vapes? 

Parents
  • I agree, they smell terrible. Artificial sweet sickly smell, awful. I hate the smell of cigarettes too. I quite like the smell of cannabis though.

• Not sure if this will amuse you, but when I was in my late teens I had made some remark to a friend about the unusual air freshener her mother used, adding that I always felt happy and relaxed after visiting. My friend burst out laughing and informed me that the air freshener fragrance I was unfamiliar with was not an air freshener, and the reason why I probably felt so happy and relaxed was probably because of her dad's tendency to spend most evenings shutting himself away in the lounge getting stoned.

Where I live, the younger generations seem to favour smoking some really nasty stuff. It's definitely not cannabis. Whatever it is, I find the smell so revolting that I feel compelled to cover my nose, as it almost makes me want to throw up. It lingers in the air for a good while afterwards.

• From my time at college , I believe it's called 'Skunk' and it's the resin from the leaves of the Cannabis plant. People would smoke it near me but I was always curious about how it was prepared for smoking. I personally hated the look and smell of it but enjoy the incense fragrance of Cannabis . I've personally never consumed it in anyway myself but I believe Cannabis does have some health benefits .

• I remember it being a little brown block , almost like a tar substance and they would break it down into little bits and sprinkle it into the Tobacco then roll the cigarette. 

Reply Children
No Data