What's on your bucket list?

I'm in a dreamy mood, idk what that means but I know that I would like to read what you have in your bucket list? Dreams? Doesn't have to be achievable.

I want to see every place in the world, taste each food, hear every language.

I want to live for a while in a jungle with tribal community, like real tribe that doesn't eat human meat. They could give me a tattoo in their very old tools and teach me something about nature.

I want to live near the coast, have a garden and few animals.

I want to visit Mars.

I want to write a book that influences people and make positive change in the world.

Can't remember the rest of my dreams at the moment, please tell me yours 

I have just realised that the discussion exists before. Sorry for the repetition. I'll just go there and read the bucket lists

Parents
  • buy a bucket i suppose is first lol

realistically speaking, my plans as they are right now are;

1) pay off mortgage early somehow, likely by crypto gains in 2024 or 2025.

2) save up enough money in the bank over time to support retirement gap of the time i retire to reach the state pension age which will be 70 years old by the time i can claim my pension, so if i retire at age 50 i would need around 10k per year and thats 20 years so id need 200k to retire at age 50 in order to only just reach state pension age. so the amount of money you save in your bank is integral to how your retirement will look, with 100k in that sense you can retire at age 60 and just scrape by to the 70 year state pension age... shows how impossible it is for a standard working class to actually be able to retire especially considering working class usually die in their mid 60s anyway lol

3) probably buy a ps5 soon or something...

yeah, i dont really have much id want to do in life lol

although theoretically, if i won the lottery and money wasnt a thing my list would look more like everyone elses fantasy lists that arnt judged by capability...

if i won the lottery and money wasnt a figure it would be like this.

1) have lots of holidays, probably travel to japan and experience their culture in a super long years long holiday there.

2) buy a yacht, enjoy living out of a yacht on the wild coasts.

3) buy a better property in a better area, maybe in the lake district somewhere, maybe also in scotland beside a sea loch with my own jetty to tie my yacht to.

4) pay for my parents to retire and move down cornwal like they wanted to.

5) offer to pay for my sister and her family to move down there too if they wanted to.

6) probably buy myself a place close by there too so i can stay close to family.

7) maybe buy a canal boat and experience canal living life too.

not sure what else, probably still get depressed no matter what happens in your life though or no matter what you do.

• buy a bucket i suppose is first lol

realistically speaking, my plans as they are right now are;

1) pay off mortgage early somehow, likely by crypto gains in 2024 or 2025.

2) save up enough money in the bank over time to support retirement gap of the time i retire to reach the state pension age which will be 70 years old by the time i can claim my pension, so if i retire at age 50 i would need around 10k per year and thats 20 years so id need 200k to retire at age 50 in order to only just reach state pension age. so the amount of money you save in your bank is integral to how your retirement will look, with 100k in that sense you can retire at age 60 and just scrape by to the 70 year state pension age... shows how impossible it is for a standard working class to actually be able to retire especially considering working class usually die in their mid 60s anyway lol

3) probably buy a ps5 soon or something...

yeah, i dont really have much id want to do in life lol

although theoretically, if i won the lottery and money wasnt a thing my list would look more like everyone elses fantasy lists that arnt judged by capability...

if i won the lottery and money wasnt a figure it would be like this.

1) have lots of holidays, probably travel to japan and experience their culture in a super long years long holiday there.

2) buy a yacht, enjoy living out of a yacht on the wild coasts.

3) buy a better property in a better area, maybe in the lake district somewhere, maybe also in scotland beside a sea loch with my own jetty to tie my yacht to.

4) pay for my parents to retire and move down cornwal like they wanted to.

5) offer to pay for my sister and her family to move down there too if they wanted to.

6) probably buy myself a place close by there too so i can stay close to family.

7) maybe buy a canal boat and experience canal living life too.

not sure what else, probably still get depressed no matter what happens in your life though or no matter what you do.

Children