food and drink

My work colleague called me odd the other day, i work on a shift of around 10, many times i have been offered a tea/coffee and always declined, when he asked me why the only reason i could give is, i would rather make my own than inconvenience someone (plus i know just how i like it.

He also bought in a bun from the local bakery for a taster test to see if they will run with it, after ripping a piece off, he encouraged me to try some, i couldnt, even though i know he is clean, it had been manhandled, 

i am very fussy about food and dont know if its the Autism or me being me. i cannot stand food with bones in (with the exception of ribs) 

i prefer to stick with what i know

Parents
  • A few years ago had norovirus which is unusual for me. Was a local cafe which picked up the bug from. Only have vegetarian food when out as it's safe.

Decided to use my own cutlery which some people understand or don't understand. Also prefer to have my own food and drink. Used to drink alcohol and stopped as was on strong painkillers and hallucinations.

People think it's a joke when tell them I've got intolerance of coconut, quail and duck eggs and kukui oil. 

• A few years ago had norovirus which is unusual for me. Was a local cafe which picked up the bug from. Only have vegetarian food when out as it's safe.

Decided to use my own cutlery which some people understand or don't understand. Also prefer to have my own food and drink. Used to drink alcohol and stopped as was on strong painkillers and hallucinations.

People think it's a joke when tell them I've got intolerance of coconut, quail and duck eggs and kukui oil. 

Children
No Data