Letting people down (supposedly)

Does anyone else struggle with letting people down? Like as in you force yourself to do things you know you're not up to or well enough to do so as not to disappoint people or let them down.

For example, someone invites you to go somewhere with them and you know your not up to going but you go anyway so as not to disappoint or let them down. Particulary if its someone thats nice to you cos then you feel guilty 

Anyway I am learning to say no to things, slowly. Just wondered if anyone else has similar experiences 

Parents
  • I can relate to this.

Got the impression that the group host is making me go to every single event. Trying to explain that not keen on bingo and earring making.

Told them that I'm going to the quiz night and not drinking wine and eating cheese. They said I can drink water. Taking my own);

Website is useless and the up coming meetings. Some of the events you have to pay extra and not clear on the Website and poster. Also nothing in the town community magazine. Makes me feel unwelcome.

Getting treated with someone who got a learning disability. 

• I can relate to this.

Got the impression that the group host is making me go to every single event. Trying to explain that not keen on bingo and earring making.

Told them that I'm going to the quiz night and not drinking wine and eating cheese. They said I can drink water. Taking my own);

Website is useless and the up coming meetings. Some of the events you have to pay extra and not clear on the Website and poster. Also nothing in the town community magazine. Makes me feel unwelcome.

Getting treated with someone who got a learning disability. 

Children
No Data