Stimming, dropped masks, and alcohol?

After having a discussion with a neurodivergent friend the subject turned to stimming, anyway said friend (suspected ocd/adhd) suggested that in their experience stimming increased with alcohol consumption in their opinion because alcohol lowers inhibitions it also removes the mask of neurodivergent folks. So I have a question to ask all the Adults here, have you noticed an increase or change in stimms when you drink alcohol?

Please do not go out of your way to drink to "find out" but if you do happen to drink anyway please drop your observations (if you remember them) here.
Parents
  • I've found before that a glass of wine of 3 makes me mask less and feel better in general, no longer feeling rundown and full of anxiety. Gives me that extra kick, the boost I need to get me through certain situations like being social like Ree and also if I have something to do and there's a lot of pressure on because of it.

• I've found before that a glass of wine of 3 makes me mask less and feel better in general, no longer feeling rundown and full of anxiety. Gives me that extra kick, the boost I need to get me through certain situations like being social like Ree and also if I have something to do and there's a lot of pressure on because of it.

Children
No Data