ADHD: Private clinics exposed by BBC undercover investigation

Harley Psychiatrists (one of the clinics investigated) did my online ASD assessment via the NHS.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-65534448

Parents
  • yeah its very well known that adhd has been massively wrongly diagnosed.

i noticed this ages ago that they was handing out adhd diagnosis to every single child in school... which is easy to do, children are hyperactive and energetic... this is not adhd this is kids being kids. o when you try diagnose a kid it will always match adhd because a kid is hyperactive and fidgety and energetic, that is not adhd though that is just kids being kids... that i normal.... and so there was a time they made this mistake and gave this diagnosis to every single child in school to the point everyone was talking about it and you didnt know a single parent who didnt have a kid without adhd lol

• yeah its very well known that adhd has been massively wrongly diagnosed.

i noticed this ages ago that they was handing out adhd diagnosis to every single child in school... which is easy to do, children are hyperactive and energetic... this is not adhd this is kids being kids. o when you try diagnose a kid it will always match adhd because a kid is hyperactive and fidgety and energetic, that is not adhd though that is just kids being kids... that i normal.... and so there was a time they made this mistake and gave this diagnosis to every single child in school to the point everyone was talking about it and you didnt know a single parent who didnt have a kid without adhd lol

Children
No Data