ADHD: Private clinics exposed by BBC undercover investigation

Harley Psychiatrists (one of the clinics investigated) did my online ASD assessment via the NHS.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-65534448

Parents
  • I think that as long as a knowledgeable assessor has been able to observe you and hear about how you experience the world, that's the most important thing. It sounds like you did actually provide a lot of information, which suggests that things were sufficiently thorough for a valid diagnosis.

Thank you.

This is reassuring.

Yes, I've gone back over the paperwork I was sent and this consists of the RAADS, an Autism Spectrum Rating Scale, Mental State Examination, Neurodevelopmental Questionnaire, Beck Anxiety Inventory and Beck Depression Inventory.

My second assessment was with a Consultant Psychiatrist.

• I think that as long as a knowledgeable assessor has been able to observe you and hear about how you experience the world, that's the most important thing. It sounds like you did actually provide a lot of information, which suggests that things were sufficiently thorough for a valid diagnosis.

Thank you.

This is reassuring.

Yes, I've gone back over the paperwork I was sent and this consists of the RAADS, an Autism Spectrum Rating Scale, Mental State Examination, Neurodevelopmental Questionnaire, Beck Anxiety Inventory and Beck Depression Inventory.

My second assessment was with a Consultant Psychiatrist.

Children
No Data