Do you look younger than your age?

Do you look younger than your age?

Could this be autism related?

An autistic friend mentioned this to me the other day and then it was commented on in a thread here today.

I do look younger than my age and so does my friend - maybe by as much as a decade (on a good day).

Parents
  • I was around 24 years old and got reported for not being in school and it wasn't even a school I used to go in, so I feel sorry for the poor kid in that school who got the blame!

The funny one I heard was a Chinese lady I used to know who needed to buy a bottle of wine for a recepe she was following and she got asked to prove her age to buy the wine. I thought it was so funny when she told me she was telling me off down the phone. She was 29 at the time. Not been in touch wirh her the last decade or so as I lost her number as my brothers ex took (Stole) my phone to sell it on. 

• I was around 24 years old and got reported for not being in school and it wasn't even a school I used to go in, so I feel sorry for the poor kid in that school who got the blame!

The funny one I heard was a Chinese lady I used to know who needed to buy a bottle of wine for a recepe she was following and she got asked to prove her age to buy the wine. I thought it was so funny when she told me she was telling me off down the phone. She was 29 at the time. Not been in touch wirh her the last decade or so as I lost her number as my brothers ex took (Stole) my phone to sell it on. 

Children
No Data