Do you look younger than your age?

Do you look younger than your age?

Could this be autism related?

An autistic friend mentioned this to me the other day and then it was commented on in a thread here today.

I do look younger than my age and so does my friend - maybe by as much as a decade (on a good day).

Parents
  • I'm 33, people still think I'm 25ish. I have a clearly autistic friend, she is 22, but she really looks like 15. 

I'm starting to think you might be right.

• Looking younger than my age is a good thing but it also has a d to it. I like it but at the same time, o might think I am 15 and so instead of getting a chance to look for a connection with new people you meet they really think you are a kid. That's a struggle sometime.

• Looking younger than my age is a good thing but it also has a d to it. I like it but at the same time, o might think I am 15 and so instead of getting a chance to look for a connection with new people you meet they really think you are a kid. That's a struggle sometime.

Children
  • I used to have a problem with men hitting on me and then I'd realize they thought I was under 18 and I was super creeped out. Now I have a ring on my finger I get approached less so its not as much of a problem!