Do you look younger than your age?

Do you look younger than your age?

Could this be autism related?

An autistic friend mentioned this to me the other day and then it was commented on in a thread here today.

I do look younger than my age and so does my friend - maybe by as much as a decade (on a good day).

Parents
  • Yes, I was stood outside a shop for a while trying to remember what else I had to do that day when a mum in a 4x4 stopped a few feet  away and picked up her (approx 18-20 year old) kids, she looked at me and asked if my parents were coming to pick me up too (I think she was alluding to she would have offered me a lift if I was stuck) I laughed and politely said no I'm alright, I'm just stood here getting my bearings, and I am the parent. She smiled and said oh alright and drove off.
    So estimating from that event I only look about 2/3 of my actual age.

• Yes, I was stood outside a shop for a while trying to remember what else I had to do that day when a mum in a 4x4 stopped a few feet  away and picked up her (approx 18-20 year old) kids, she looked at me and asked if my parents were coming to pick me up too (I think she was alluding to she would have offered me a lift if I was stuck) I laughed and politely said no I'm alright, I'm just stood here getting my bearings, and I am the parent. She smiled and said oh alright and drove off.
    So estimating from that event I only look about 2/3 of my actual age.

Children
No Data