Do you look younger than your age?

Do you look younger than your age?

Could this be autism related?

An autistic friend mentioned this to me the other day and then it was commented on in a thread here today.

I do look younger than my age and so does my friend - maybe by as much as a decade (on a good day).

Parents
  • i always was told i look 10 years younger than i am.... not sure if this is still the case of not, my beard i grew out added some age to me, and my hair is thinning and receding a bit now as im 33 so thats likely massively adding age to me... although one person commented saying im balding and made it out that im young for it so i guess they probs think in in my 20s then if they think im too young to have receding thinning hair lol i think 33 is a good run on hair for men, most have already lopped it all off by now but mine is still longish and hoboish as i dont really go to barbers often. i might look younger if i just lopped it all off tbh lol

• i always was told i look 10 years younger than i am.... not sure if this is still the case of not, my beard i grew out added some age to me, and my hair is thinning and receding a bit now as im 33 so thats likely massively adding age to me... although one person commented saying im balding and made it out that im young for it so i guess they probs think in in my 20s then if they think im too young to have receding thinning hair lol i think 33 is a good run on hair for men, most have already lopped it all off by now but mine is still longish and hoboish as i dont really go to barbers often. i might look younger if i just lopped it all off tbh lol

Children
No Data