Lonely but don't like people

Does anyone else feel like I do?
I feel lonely and desperate for friends to talk to but at the same time I don't like having to talk to people and I want to be at home with just me and my family and shut the world out and not have to see anyone or text anyone

It feels like quite a contradiction but so does much of my life

Also, I think its hard for me as I feel I can't truly be myself with most people, especially NT's 

Parents Reply Children
  • Doesn't mention CBDC tbh, also governments all over the world can do that to people now with regular bank accounts it's nothing new. If you're that worried about it happening here you should write to your local MP and voice your concern.

• Most people mistake money for wealth or power. It is not actually the same.

Money is tokens which are generally accepted but have no intrinsic value whatsoever. The value of money is ENTIRELY in the minds of people. 

Money because it is a token acts as an intermediary between you and your actually wealth and adds layers of complication which many sets of very clever people have set up systems to "Skim" a little bit of YOUR wealth into their pockets.

This means that most of you have incomes of around 10x my 200 quid a month, yet you spend it all on things that you need, simply to live via a myriad of financial transactions all of which have a tiny bit skimmed off for the benefit of someone who would not pee on you if you were on fire..

Worse, each direct debit you have, has an inbuilt penalty that will happen if it does not get paid, so if you suddenly run out of income, your troubles aggregate rapidly, forcing you to focus entirely on making the money dance work again, lest you lose your credit score. 

What is this credit score? It's an indication of how likely you are to service your debts, and bend over backwards to do it. In short, it's an indication of how vulnerable and needy you are, which has been sold to you as an indication of your personal power.

In practice when you first start to get "weaned off money" it's bloody hard. There are SO MANY things you can no longer do, so many things you cannot see etc.And that's AFTER you figure our how to live without paying rent or rates or any of that stuff. It's hard to do. 

The system under which we live is set up that way. And they are making it harder to live outside of it every day. But it's very easy for ONE person in a two person relationship to eschew money, and it's not much harder to live your life in credit IF you can manage to learn to spend what money you have wisely.

Oddly enough, "living within your means" will punish your "credit rating", but it is nice to not be financailly "vulnerable" all the time.

• yeah, as canada has shown us they can do that already.

do you know during covid lockdown and strikes, justin trudeau the president of canada, faced trucker strikes and anti mask strikes... and what he did was threaten to shut peoples banks down if they keep striking, and he did do that, he started debanking strikers and people that refuse to be vaccinated. he forced all canadians to be vaccinated and if they didnt he debanked them, cutting them off from their money, making it so they cant be paid, so they cant pay their rent or bills. he ruined peoples lives by debanking them just because he wanted to force them to take the vaccine or stop striking. so canada has shown they can already do that.

• digital currency will allow for the sort of tyranny the world has never seen. Criticize a government policy and at the push of a button you cannot make any financial transaction - no mortgage, rent, cannot buy food, medicines or even water.

Digital currency will give the state absolute control over a slave population - that is why the politicians want it! 

• the CBDC will kill crypto... because that is government monopolised owned crypto that they intend to basically replace money with and get rid of the current money system with , basically we wont notice any different as it still works the same way as debit cards and money in the bank anyway aside from you wont have physical notes and change anymore which will then stop cash in hand tax dodgers. the cbdc will also transact and move faster, no more waiting months for money to move or a cheque to clear.

but the problem with it, is that crypto as we know it, bitcoin, ethereum, all the 100000s of other scam coins, that will all go. because a cbdc is centralised and government control, for one crypto supposed to be decentralised so a cbdc would instantly destroy the whole meaning of crypto currency. and another being government controlled is that governments when they control things they ban anyone else from doing it as governments want the monopoly on anything... such as how canabis growing and selling is banned, but yet the uk government is the largest grower seller and exporter or canabis in the world.