Missing post

Hi. I just put a lot of time and thought into a lengthy post in the ‘Isolation and Faith’ thread, only for it to mysteriously disappear. It was respectful, measured, and in no way offensive. But it’s vanished. It’s quite upsetting as I was certainly observing the etiquette and spirit of the thread in what I said, and I simply couldn’t begin climbing that mountain again. I felt I’d chosen my words well and simply couldn’t recreate them, nor - surely-should I have to?  - sorry, yours is the only mod name I can ever quickly find, I don’t mean to pester- has a glitch consumed it? Or was it withdrawn despite being basically a nice and well meaning post? If so, was it reported? And why? I’m confused. 

Parents
  • I replied to a post on Thursday, it was flagged as spam or abusive and removed .Go into profile and then messages, it will show if it’s been flagged. Certain keywords seem to upset the bot. I replied to the message and it was later reposted.

• I replied to a post on Thursday, it was flagged as spam or abusive and removed .Go into profile and then messages, it will show if it’s been flagged. Certain keywords seem to upset the bot. I replied to the message and it was later reposted.

Children