I told a friend I’m Autistic

I’m late Diagnosed Female I started a friendship nearly 2 years ago pretty much solely online as we live in different parts of the UK. He grew up with some of my cousins abroad which is how we came to be in contact and we’ve been exchanging messages back and forth, since then we always check in with each other every week or so, I’m fairly sure he’s Autistic though he never told me he’s autistic he initially had it in his bio but removed it shortly after we added each others socials, so about 3 weeks ago I decided to tell him I’m Autistic because I was hoping we could talk about ish you know (we have had deep conversations on other topics in the past based on mental health so it’s not like we’re not acquainted to these types of conversations) so I slipped it into a conversation we was having and I haven’t heard from him since like nothing at all and I’m so confused does anyone have any advice

UPDATE 

Seems Astrid and Kitty where right he did have something happen I’m not sure what he didn’t really reply to anything I had sent previously he just apologised for being absent which makes me think he perhaps isn’t comfortable with his own Autism. 

Parents
  • Oops. Well, maybe try to reach out for him just to make sure that he's ok. If he is ok and still not ready to talk then maybe give it as much time as it takes.

I am an expert in dealing with people disappearing from my life for no apparent reason to me.

• I did reach out to him again about a week ago but he still didn’t reply I just find it so odd as I’m normally his go to person when something has happened. I don’t want to press him too much as I don’t want to be annoying and I also have a horrendous friendship streak so I’m trying not to send him packing lol

• I did reach out to him again about a week ago but he still didn’t reply I just find it so odd as I’m normally his go to person when something has happened. I don’t want to press him too much as I don’t want to be annoying and I also have a horrendous friendship streak so I’m trying not to send him packing lol

Children