Paranormal experiences?

I was chatting about this at one point to Steven so our conversation has inspired this thread (and hopefully may bring him back amongst us) Blush

I've had a long number of experiences in my life including:

Poltergeist activity

Hearing 'ghostly' sounds

Seeing 'ghostly' figures

Machinery not working around me

Radios affected by me

Telepathy with loved ones

Prophetic dreams

Feeling colours in the hands of others ie if they are holding something red, knowing which hand it is in

Sensing spirits, including malevolent

Once using a ouija board where I the marker went mad, had a life of its own and upon me asking who we were talking to it spelt out (very quickly) my late grandfather's name.

I could go on ...

Does anyone else have any experience, and please share your (obviously sometimes sceptical) view on this.

Parents
  • The latest episode of Uncanny was released yesterday -  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/m0010x7c

If anyone is interested in listening to real life stories! They often start with "I don't believe in the paranormal but this happened to me......"

• There is a similar show from the States, about hauntings, haunted houses and the like. Unfortunately they tend to spice things up with tales of demons.

I suspect copies of British shows like Uncanny would be taken down here. 

Then there are short stories of such things from an Australian channel. You Tube has plenty of such things to glut on. 

• I haven't really watched anything on youtube of this nature as I don't know how trustworthy anything is really.  What's good about Uncanny is its every day folk telling their story. They also try and give a balanced view to explain in a "normal" sense what could be going on. The guy who puts it all together is also an excellent story teller. I'm not a fan of American ones for the reasons you stated.

• The American stories follow ordinary people too, but certainly you don't kmow how true the stories are. 

Reply Children
No Data